Kia is planning to launch the 2012 Cadenza soon. Here are some features that we love in the 2011 Kia Cadenza and would love the company to include it in its upcoming model:
- The 2011 Kia Cadenza is the value for money car that has several features that are only available in expensive models.
- The look of the car is great, so we don't expect the company to make any major change in the new version of the car.
- Also, the car is spacious and ideal for people who are looking for a car that they can use when holidaying with their family.
However, the 2011 Kia Cadenza was not perfect and we expect the company to make changes in the 2012 Kia Cadenza.
- The steering is not smooth especially at high speeds.
- The handling of the 2011 Kia Cadenza is not easy especially on city roads.
- The noise of the wind when the car is driven at high speed is annoying.